Thursday, November 10, 2011

Billiongraves

I would like to encourage anyone with a smart phone to down load the app that is used to take pictures of tombstones to up load to Billiongraves.com
When you take the photo, it up loads to the website AND it also includes the GPS setting. This will allow someone to see the tombstone from the computer or if they have a GPS device, they can quickly find the grave, even in a HUGE cemetery.  How cool is that???
Now, if a person wants to help in documenting these up loaded tombstones but is a shut in or doesn't have a smart phone.... well, all is not lost.  They can sign up on the Billiongraves.com website and from a computer with internet access, they can transcribe photos that others have submitted.

I downloaded the Billiongraves app for my Android phone over the weekend. Wow, the program is great!!! Unfortunately I could not take and submit photos until they bring out the new fix next week that covers my type of Android... But I was still able to see how the program works and it's awesome!!!!


Cary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Meeting Notes

  Staff Meeting 20 DEC 2022 notes Agenda and notes can be found here: CLATeam>FY23>Agendas>Rolling Agenda