I have sent an email to everyone on how to post to the blog. Since I have not been posting regularly, and people seem to be interested in how we can utilize the blog, we are going to create a "share the knowledge" blog.
The blog is for things we want to share that will help us in our job duties and activities. Please do not post anything of a personal nature here, use email for that.
We hope that we can share our collective knowledge about databases, resources, or other helpful hints or information through this communication medium.
Any customer service hints are welcome, and information about resources, ideas for presentations that you might have heard from customers or other things that will benefit us all by spending time to checking the blog.
I appreciate all your help! Share your knowledge!
Thanks -
Sue
I'm answering one of my own questions. The Visitors' Center at 901 Bagby is open Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 4 pm (not Sunday).
ReplyDeleteLesley